30 years’ experience with track record of rapid project turnaround to meet clients’ time constraints. Licensed in 49 states and five provinces in Canada. Clients range from corporations to engineering firms to state agencies and municipalities and include Google, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Trump Enterprises, Disney World, Augusta National Golf Course, Wendy’s, State DOTs, counties, and cities. Knowledgeable of construction feasibility, how to structure a project, project ramifications on multiple disciplines, International Building Code, and AASHTO Bridge Design Code. Versatile and efficient with reputation for adaptability and impeccable quality.
- Former two-time president, Illinois Society of Professional Engineers.
- Past national director, National Society of Professional Engineers.
- Turn around projects in 24 to 48 hours compared to industry standard 2 to 3 weeks.
- Achieve overall cost reduction average of 10% less than clients’ projections.
- ISPE Engineer of the Year Award.
PROJECT SCOPE & MATERIALS
Projects include: bridge design, inspection, load ratings, and rehabilitation; commercial and industrial building design, inspection, and rehabilitation, and miscellaneous projects, including wastewater treatment plants, shelters, foundations, press foundations, retaining walls, multi-story slides, and seismic anchor calculations; and forensic investigation of structural failures.
Materials include: steel, concrete, timber, masonry, aluminum, carbon fiber reinforced plastic, fiberglass, recycled plastic.